The Miles Clan

The Miles Clan

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Goodbye Camp LeJeune!!

It's that time once again to say goodbye, or as we like to say, it's NOT "goodbye" but instead it's "see ya later". We left Wednesday on our way to head out to Portland, Oregon and Stacey leaves on Friday for Bahrain. I'm amazed that we were able to find a time this close to our departure to get together, but we did. We all met at Yana's in Swansboro Tuesday morning for a deeeelish "see ya later" breakfast.

While we were eating our fritters and waiting on the rest of our breakfast, the girls gave us each a "See Ya Later" gift, a piece of pottery with Camp Lejeune and the Marine Corps. Emblem on it. I know JUST the place for it, on my desk with pens and pencils. Perfect!!

There were a few tears as we all hugged and said our "see ya laters" and went our separate ways, but I'm excited for the new adventure and know with technology today, my girls here will ALWAYS be a part of my military family. Thank you girls, SO much, for.... well..... EVERYTHING!!!

Sean

Me, Stacey and Georgie

Me and Stacy
Me and Jilly
Me and Heidi
Just little ol' me
The creepy talking Elvis while I'm trying to pee in the bathroom! "Thank you, thank you very much!"
My LeJeune Peeps (well, most of them.......miss ya G and Erin)
Our AMAZING gifts! Thanks girls!
Me and Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment