The Miles Clan

The Miles Clan

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hiking With the Cooney's

Nick had a school to attend in SC. He flew in late at night and Kristen came the following morning to get him. We headed to Moulton Falls here in Battle Ground. It's a quick and easy hike, just getting out and enjoying the beautiful weather we've waited half a year for. Have I mentioned the rain? Just in case not, it's rained, a lot. ROFL  Honestly, I'm glad the less than desirable weather up here is during school season. That way we can really enjoy our summers. We're still in the low 60's with a few 70ish days here and there. This was a 70ish day. Woot for shorts!!!!


 Greg, the boys and Nick

 Girl Shot

 Can these two be ANY more alike? Geez

 If you're questioning if I was nervous, then you don't really know me. There should be NO question!

 Best friends, seriously! I know, gag right?

Time out for some rock skipping/plopping 

 Big G

 My favorite BoyZ

 Greg is always trying to get me on the front side of my camera

 Before Nick tossed Sean in, JUST KIDDING..... he didn't toss him in, he PUSHED him!

 Following the trail along the river

The Coasties

No comments:

Post a Comment